- Will there be designated entrances and exits to your establishment?
Yes – we have a separate entrance and exit in order to avoid crossover of patrons. Please use the door located closest to the marina to enter and the side door to exit the restaurant.
- How are you adhering to social distancing?
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We have various measures in place to ensure proper social distancing measures are in place which include:
- Colour coordinated arrows around the restaurant
- Tables are placed 6ft apart with a maximum of 6 guests per table
- A plexiglass barrier is in place between booths
- What do the different coloured arrows on the floor stand for?
We have placed different colour coordinated arrows on the floor to assist with social distancing. The following are what each colour represents:
- Blue = General walking path
- Yellow = Washroom path
- Red = Exit path
- Do you have to make a reservation in advance?
You are not required to make a reservation in advance of coming to the restaurant however, reservations are always welcome and will guarantee you a seat when you arrive.
- What information will I be required to give when I arrive?
In order to manage contact tracing, we will be requiring at least one person from each party to leave us with a first and last name, and a phone number. This is in accordance with PHO guidelines.
- Will I be able to sit with my friends from another household?
You are able to sit with people outside of your immediate household however there is a strict maximum of 6 people per table.
7. Do you have a sickness exclusion policy in place?
We have a strict sickness exclusion policy in place for both our staff and patrons. Our guest policy is as follows:
People who are sick should not visit Peake’s Quay – If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our facilities to anyone displaying symptoms.
- Do you have extra cleaning & sanitation practices in place?
We currently have enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices in place especially with shared areas and surfaces.
After each use we will be thoroughly disinfecting the following:
- Tables & Chairs
- All menus
- Point of sale terminals / debit machines
We will also be disinfecting our bathrooms, ATMs, and all railings every 30 minutes.
- Do I have to interact with staff to order food?
We are working on a system which would allow you to order right to our kitchen from your phone for dine in. However, for now a server will have to take your order.
In addition, all food runners will be wearing masks and servers will have masks on hand if requested.
- Will there be extra precaution taken in regards to bathroom facilities?
Our bathroom facilities will be deep cleaned daily before opening and will be disinfected every 2 hours.
In addition to the directional bathroom signage on the floor, there will also be a new bathroom capacity.
- Am I able to pay with cash?
We are accepting cash, in addition to Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Debit and Gift Cards.
- What are your re-opening hours of operation?
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 – 8 Friday – Saturday: 11:30 – 10